October Favorites!




Happy November! I hope you had a wonderful month in October and hopefully you're ready for an exciting new month. To say goodbye to October I thought it would be fitting to give a run down of what I was loving all October! This ranges from clothes, shoes, books, and food. So come check out what's been on my favorites list this past month!


BOOKS:

Broken Little Pieces by Kizmat Tention 



I have literally told every woman I've come in contact with about this amazing book. While I was away for vacation I poured over this book that my friend Kizmat Tention wrote. It speaks of being the invisible child and then the invisible wife. I love how honest, open, and real Kizmat was when writing this book and I HIGHLY suggest you checking it out! 

Purchase 'Broken Little Pieces' here


Good Touch Bad Touch by Renee Thompson Truehart


This is a great book for any parents that want to educate their children on using their voice when it comes to their safety and security  My sister Renee spent so much time investing and researching the ways to teach children how to know the difference between a 'good touch and a bad touch', and I know it needs to be a staple in every children's library. This is a must have!

Purchase 'Good touch bad touch' here

Places:

ESPANA and other places...

My favorite place to go in the entire world is SPAIN! My husband and I took a 12 day cruise around the Mediterranean and also spent a few days visiting friends in Spain! I absolutely adore this country and I cannot even put into words how AMAZING the food, culture, and people are! I would love for every single one of you to be able to explore this magnificent country one day. Check out some of my pics from the trip below!













more pictures to come on my full review of the cruise and places to eat overseas!

Attire

It's something about me and fashion that have a SERIOUS love affair. While on vacation I got to see the latest trends from the ladies of Spain, France, Rome, and the UK! I got so inspired, and I wanted to share with you my favorite looks for the upcoming months! 





find all outfits on asos.com 
handbag from louisvuitton.com 

Makeup,Skin, and Smells

Last but certainly not least is my favorite makeup and skin care! See what I've been storing in my medicine cabinet and makeup bag all month!








find all makeup products at sephora.com 

~Fin





Comments

Popular Posts