Gifts for Dads

With Father's Day right I wanted to dedicate this post to love ones looking for the perfect gift to say "I love you, Dad". Each years my girls and I try to make Father's Day meaningful for my husband Ron. He seems to have everything! But with these few items you're sure to get a huge THANK YOU from your Dad. 

For the tech savvy Dad:

Tech Savvy Dads love a new gadget to add to their collection. Surprise your tech lover with these fun and exciting gifts. He'll be playing with them
for hours!




Celestron 127EQ Powerseeker Telescope available on Amazon
Yunec TYPHOON Flight Aerial Videography available on Amazon





For the DIYer 

DIY lovers will "oo" and "ahh" at these products to make their DIYs fun and easy. Sift through these products to find your father the perfect gift.

Makita XPH10Z LXT Lithium-lon Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drive Drill 
Available at Amazon

Rockwell RK3441K 4-1/2 Compact Circular Saw 
Available on Amazon


For the "Don't get me anything expensive" Dad 

For the Dad who urges you not to spend too much, or if you're on a tight budget, I present to you... Cheap gifts!!! WOOHOO

Tile Tracker (For the Dad who never can find his keys)
available on Amazon

Digital Tape Measure available on amazon

Handheld Star Finder available on Amazon

Cube Clock available on Amazon 

Wheeling Carry on available on Amazon


And that wraps it up. I hope your Dad is pleasantly surprised with whatever you get him. I'm sure he'll love it. Until next time. Enjoy your weekend!

-Patrice






Comments

Popular Posts