Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Mother's Day is right around the corner and as much as we all love getting handcrafted photo frames, or macaroni necklaces, it's safe to say Mom's everywhere are secretly hoping for a gift that isn't made of pasta or popsicle sticks. LOL. As much as I loved my kids homemade gifts they're older now and have severely outgrown handmade photo frames. So, I'm putting a list together to not only give my girls a heads up on what Mommy really wants, but also a helpful reminder to those stuck on what to get Mom. Here's a few of my favorite things.

1. Volcano Candle 
 


2. MAC Makeup Palletes 
3. BEATS Headphones


4. Williamas-Sonoma Giftcards



5. Amazon Echo


6. Michael Kors Bag


7. Nail Salon Gift Card 


8.  Spa Day 

I hope you enjoy and find the exact gift for your Mom for this wonderful Mother's Day. Have fun and hug your Mom extra tight.

-Patrice 

Comments

Popular Posts