March Favorites




Another month has passed us by, and I have truly enjoyed trying out new products, and of course, viewing other products I want to add to my beauty and design arsenal. Below I have included all the products I have been loving for the month of March. I'm sure you'll see something you will want to add to your collection. Let me know what your favorites are this month!


1. The Cookbook 
(Cravings by Chrissy Teigen)

2. The Face Spray 
(Mario Badescu Facial Spray)

3. The Eyebrow pencil 
('Spike' by MAC)




4. The Dessert 
(Baklava with ice cream at Opa! Resturant in Smyrna, GA)
PRO TIP: Ask for chocolate ice cream for an even better taste

5. The Blender
(Original Beauty Blender)



6. The Eyeshadows
(Makeup Geek Eyeshadows)


7. The Facemask
(GLAM GLOW Face Mask)






8. The Clothes
(Rachel Roy Spring Collection)


9. The Subscription
(Fabletics) 
10. The Shoe
(Avec Les Filles Joyce Lace-Up Pumps at MACY'S)


Comments

Popular Posts